The ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship Program supports incoming postdoctoral researchers at ETH Zurich. The program is intended to foster young researchers who have already demonstrated scientific excellence in the early stages of their careers. Postdoctoral Fellowships – 2020 in Switzerland
Host Institution(s): ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Course Level: Postdoc
Subject(s): Offered by University
· At the time of the submission deadline, applicants must hold a doctorate (PhD) or will complete their doctorate within the next six months.
· Applicants with the doctorate (PhD) must have obtained the same a maximum of two years prior to the submission deadline.
· The date of the examination or viva voce shall be the decisive date.
· Applicants who earned their PhD from ETH Zurich or the University of Zurich will not be considered.
· Applicants who have not yet completed their doctorate must submit a certification of the planned date of their defense signed by the advisor or department chair.
· The examination or viva voce must have been completed by the time the fellowship is started.
· Researchers must also not have carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) at either ETH Zurich or the University of Zurich for more than six months prior to the submission deadline.
· Applicants need to have at least one scientific publication in a peer-reviewed journal or have been awarded a prize for their doctoral thesis.
· Applications not complying with the eligibility criteria will be rejected on formal grounds.
Deadline: 1 September 2020
For more detail about eligibility and how to apply,
Official Scholarship Website: