UNESCO and Czech Republic are inviting applications for fellowships program. There is no possibility to change neither the field of study nor the study program once the fellowship is awarded.
Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
In line with UNESCO and Czech Republic’s commitment to maximize capacity-building, candidates who wish to study in the fields of natural resources and environment, forestry water and landscape management, technology and environmental engineering, economics and finance would be given priority.
Note: There is no possibility to change the field of study/study program once the fellowship is awarded.
- Tuition is free of charge
- A monthly allowance of 14,000 Czech Crowns (1 euro = approximately 25 crowns) for students undertaking bachelor and master’s study programs (Should this allowance be considered insufficient, the applying Member State may consider granting a partial contribution, or, the candidate may have to seek other funds from private sources to complement this allowance)
- Accommodation at the student dormitories at reduced rates (to be paid by the fellow from the monthly allowance mentioned in (2) above)
- Access to meals (to be paid with the monthly allowance) in the student dining halls
- Access to discounts for urban transportation
- The Ministry of Health provides medical care to fellows.
- Requirements: English / French
- There is no possibility to change neither the field of study nor the study program once the fellowship is awarded. The donor country highly recommends the following field of studies: Medicine, Natural Resources and Environment, Forestry Engineering, Tropical Agriculture, Water and Landscape Management, Environment, Ecology and Environmental Protection, Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering. Preference will be given to students who will take these fields of study.
- Nationality: Foreign students can apply for these scholarships.
- College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Test Requirement: No
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Deadline: September 30, 2017
For more detail about eligibility and how to apply, please visit: