Türkiye Scholarships are intended for candidates from selected countries all over the world who want to pursue Bachelors, Master and PhD studies in Turkey.
Host Institution(s): Universities in Turkey
Course Level: Bachelors/Masters/PhD Degree
Subject(s): Masters or PhD Programmes in a wide range of fields of study offered at participating Turkish Universities.
Grants: The scholarship includes monthly allowance, accommodation, tuition fees, 1-year Turkish language course, travel costs, and health insurance.
- Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equivalent to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic (i.e. bachelor’s degree for master’s level) can apply to Türkiye Scholarships.
- There is also age condition for candidates required to meet.
- For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1997,
- For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1988,
- For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983,
- For applicants applying to Research Program: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1973,
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- It is expected to have certain academic score from candidates for each program and scholarship level. There are specific minimum score of the program that you are applying at “assessment and selection” section.
- Students who are currently studying in Türkiye are not allowed to apply to the level that they are already studying.
Deadline: 5 March 2018 (annual)
For more detail about eligibility and how to apply, please
SEARCHED BY: Ghazanfar Ali