I am pleased to inform you that HEC has announced EHSAAS Undergraduate Scholarships Program for Undergraduate Programs (BS Level) Scholarships for the year 2021-22 .For this purpose the deserving students can apply online.
Undergraduate enrolled students of 1st Semester (Fall-2021 intake) can apply only.
How to Get Application Form?
· Must apply online at http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk; https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/
· Do not send applications to HEC or BISP;
· Completed forms along with necessary documents will be submitted to Financial Aid offices of Islamabad campus
Last Date to Apply?
Duly completed Application Forms should be submitted online not later than 30-11-2021.
Apply online is mandatory, after online apply, take print out the Form and submit to Student Affairs Section along with all relevant documents.
Important Points to be noted
· As per instructions from HEC, the hard copy of Ehsaas Scholarship form received from applicants should be completed in all aspects.
· If the correction is made on the hard copy of the application form with the signature of students same information must be modified in soft copy as well so that at the time of interview candidate’s assessment for grant of scholarship may be carried out properly.
Supporting Documents to be attached with Hard Copy of Form
> Copy of applicant CNIC/B.Form
> Copy of CNIC(father, Mother/Guardian)
> Salary slip/Income certificate(father/guardian, mother)
> If father is labourer on daily wage/shopkeeper/private job, then attach undertaking of income certificate on minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
> If source of income is shop, then attach two pictures of the shop with income certificate.
> Copies of last six month utility bills(electricity, gas, telephone, water, internet)
> Copy of rent agreement in case of rented house
> Copies of last fee receipts of applicant and siblings (if applicable)
> Copies of medical bills/expenditure related documents (if applicable)
> 01 passport size photograph of applicant
> 01 picture of house from outside front
In case of any query, please visit Student Affairs Section at Faculty Block-II, Ground Floor.
Student Financial Aid Office (SFAO)
Student Affairs Section,