CIIT is committed to ensuring that no one is denied the opportunity to pursue higher education merely due to his/her inability to pay the fees. With this objective in mind, CIIT launched its first scholarship program (CIITEF) from its Endowment Fund and continues to expand the programme with more beneficiaries joining the group each semester.
Management Committee of the Fund felt the need of a scholarship for young and talented students whose parents do not afford to pay the fees of universities like CIIT. Under the banner of Student Aid, the Fund initially awarded 10 Undergraduate CIITEF Scholarships in 2010at six campuses. Students already enrolled in any of the CIIT campus were eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarships covered the entire semester fee.
- To provide full financial support to needy and brilliant applicants
- To give eligible applicants the opportunity to excel in different fields of life
- To enhance the public image of the Institute
- To help qualified applicants pursue their career goals and make their dreams come true
- To provide qualified applicants a platform to build their future for themselves and their families
For more details click here...