Workshop on "Python: Pythonian way of Learning Data Analyzation and Visualization” (11th – 12th July, 2019)
- This training module has been developed as a hand-on learning package for those who are looking forward to understand the step by step analysis in data applications in their respective fields.
- Participants will be able to explore the ways of data analyzation and visualizations based techniques essential to address the real business world queries, in relation to‘pythonian’ way of learning.
- Hands-on learning experience in Jupyter Notebooks and how they are used for data analysis;
- Describe the features of Jupyter Notebooks;
- Use Python data science libraries;
- Allows the data scientist to record their complete analysis process as a lab notebook;
- Getting Familiar with real time data base in Jupyter environment.
- Perform simple exploratory data analysis with statistics and visualization techniques;
- Reading different formats files for the data analysis such as xls; sav; txt; pdf etc.;
- Using pandas, graphics, and using random numbers in a Python scripting in Jupyter;
Dr. Wajid Shakeel Ahmed
Assistant Professor (M.Sc. UK, Ph.D. Pakistan).
Official Trainer at STI, PEEF, attended International Bloomberg Symposium at Auckland, NZ
Financial Modeling using Volatility based models, i.e GARCH Family, Neural Networks i.e ANN, GNN, and Machine Learning.
Willingness to learn
Laptop with good internet speed
- 20% discount for ORIC-PD Alumni.
- 20% early bird discount for registrations till 07th June, 2019
Workshop registration fee is PKR. 11,500/-
LAST DATE TO REGISTER: 5th July, 2019
Interested persons may register online by clicking “REGISTER” on the ORIC-PD website https://goo.gl/Pphg4s and submit their fee in advance.
For further inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0340-0505570.