Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC)
Within the context of a joint engagement with IPO Pakistan, HEC and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) has been established at ORIC-CUI.
TISC is designed to provide innovators with access to locally based, high quality technology information services and other related services.
Followings are basic services offered by TISC:
- Access to online patent and non-patent (scientific and technical) resources
- Access to industrial property-related publications
- Assistance in searching and retrieving technology information
- Training in searching databases
- On-demand searches
- Basic information on industrial property laws
- Basic information on industrial property management and strategy
- Basic information on technology commercialization and marketing.
TISC Focal Person
Dr. Suhail Javed Choudhary
Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC)
4th Floor, Faculty Block 2
+92(0)51 9049 5527, email@example.com