Terms and Conditions
I agree to each of the following:
- I am a Pakistani national or a professional serving in Pakistan.
- My proposal has not won a grant from any other national / international agency.
- I have completed all sections of the application form and will provide any relevant documents that are requested by BITA administration.
- I understand that incomplete entries will be disqualified and that BITA is not responsible for follow-up of incomplete entries.
- I understand that my entry may be moved to a different category based on the recommendation of the judging panel, without my consent.
- I am responsible for any copyrights and/or trademark issues.
- I will provide the proof of my affiliation as in the format set forth by the BITA administration and that the BITA administration have a right to verify my affiliation from my university/department/organization.
- I am the primary contact for BITA. I will provide the consent letter, stating willingness, from all the other member of the group. In case of any complaint in this regards, my submission will be rescind from the contest without any prior notice.
- To evaluate an entry, the judges may ask me for additional information which I agree to provide.
- I will present my project idea during FIT 2017 (http://fit.edu.pk) if my proposal is shortlisted. I understand that failure to present my proposal during FIT 2017 may result in disqualification.
- I am solely responsible for fulfilling the legal/procedural requirements of my university/institute and/or company for applying for such contests. In case of any complaints in this regard, my submission will be rescind from the contest without any prior notice.
- The decisions of the judges are final.
- BITA administration reserves the right to rescind any awards or entry, granted to honorees/contestants that have misrepresented their proposal.
- In the event that the data related to submissions is compromised due to factors beyond the reasonable control of BITA administration, BITA reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Call for Entries. Should the Call for Entries be terminated prior to the stated closing date, BITA reserves the right to announce winners based on the nominations received before the termination date.
- Materials must meet BITA standards and may be asked to be resubmitted or disqualified at any time, if they are deemed inappropriate. Any attempt by an individual/contestant to deliberately damage the BITA website or undermine its legitimate operations in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, all entries submitted by such person will be disqualified. BITA reserves the right to seek damages from any such person fully permitted by law.
- BITA reserves the exclusive right to set, modify, and interpret all conditions regarding this competition without claim for damage or recourse of any kind.
- I give BITA permission, without compensation, to use my name and photograph/likeness and/or entry in promoting this or similar awards programs in the future.
- BITA is not liable to provide me with the reviews of the evaluators.