COMSATS Employees Housing Foundation (CEHF)
CIIT Campus, Park Road, Tarlai Kalan, Islamabad
CIIT/CEHF/250/1004 February 02, 2017
Subject: Establishment Of Housing Society For Comsats Employees Housing Foundation CEHF/CIIT Employees
The COMSATS Employees Housing Foundation (CEHF), with the grace of Almighty ALLAH is pleased to announce a residential scheme for its members/ CIIT employees in the name of “ISLAMABAD CRESCENT” at Lethrar Road, Islamabad, located at a convenient distance from CIIT campus Islamabad.
- The CEHF has already entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with M/s AMAFHH Builders (Pvt.) Ltd. - an emerging and reliable name in real estate business committed to develop decent housing–for developing “Islamabad Crescent” housing scheme for CEHF/ CIIT employees.
- Islamabad Crescent would be a sustainable, low density development designed to be in complete harmony with nature and located in ICT Zone-V. It provides housing facilities of different plot sizes fully equipped with all modern day residential, commercial and community services. The developed plots ranging from 5 Marla up to 1 Kanal are offered at reasonable price and on an affordable payment plan extending up to 5 years. This scheme will offer facilities at par with the leading housing schemes in Islamabad and include the following:
- A Grand Mosque
- Streetscaping and lighting
- Water supply along with filtration plant
- Sewerage and drainage coupled with proper disposal system
- Underground electricity
- Sui gas
- Commercial area
- School and Hospital
- Landscaped parks, greens and recreation centre
- Play grounds and health club
- CCTV security system
- Facility management service
- Secured Community
- CEHF shall ensure the security and safeguard of the investments made by its members as all payments to be made to M/s AMAFHH Builders (Pvt.) Ltd. relating to Islamabad Crescent will be covered and protected by an insurance guarantee. All past and present employees of CIIT, widows of the past employees and children of the deceased male employees whose widow has also expired or re-married are encouraged to apply to become a part of this housing scheme.
- The CEHF intends to hold launching ceremony for the scheme at Electrical Engineering department, Seminar Hall, Academic Block-1, CIIT, Islamabad Campus on Wednesday the February 08, 2017 at 11:00 am followed by holding Seminars at all other CIIT campuses for which dates will be announced shortly, where all the faculty and staff members of CIIT would be invited for briefing the salient features of the scheme. The brochure of the scheme alongwith application form will be available at Principal Seat and al all campuses at a price Rs: 500/- only.
- The last date for submission of application forms, along-with, the amount as given in the brochure is March 17, 2017.
- Those faculty and staff members and other eligible persons who have not so far registered themselves with the CEHF are also offered the opportunity to get its membership after payment of following non-refundable Registration Fee and participate in this scheme:
- Officers in OG I to IV or Equivalent Rs: 5500/-
- Employees in SG I to IV or Equivalent Rs: 2500/-
- The information is also available on Islamabad Campus and CIIT main web pages.
Click here for CEHF Letter
Click here for Brochure
Click here for flyer