Professional customer service gives you the competitive advantage you need to survive in a tough and increasingly uncertain business climate. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, "people skills" are critical for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. This 2-days training on providing good customer service gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
How You Will Benefit
- Deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- Learn how to gain repeat business
- Know what customers expect
- Increase your credibility with customers—and your value to your
- Manage stressful situations more effectively
- Recognize the signals of customer irritation—and how to respond
appropriately and assist in quickly finding a workable solution to
your customer’s problem
What You Will Cover
- The benefits of providing good customer service
- Focusing on customer service excellence and success
- How customer service creates revenue
- Why customer satisfaction is based on perceptions
- Focusing on customers’ top two expectations to save time and
- Managing customer expectations by personality style
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Responding effectively to specific customer behaviors
Who Should Attend
Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists, small business owners, as well as managers train their staff to offer excellence in customer service.
Workshop registration fee is Rs.16,500 per participant.
LAST DATE TO REGISTER: 28th January, 2019
Interested persons may register online by clicking “REGISTER” on the ORIC-PD website http://ww3.comsats.edu.pk/oric-pd/ and submit their fee in advance.
For further inquiries please email Mr. Uzair Alvi firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0340-0505570.