COMSATS University Islamabad
Park Road ,ChakShahzad ,Islamabad
Student Affairs Section
Dated: December 19, 2019
Subject: Invitation of Applications For Financial Assistance -FA-19 Semester
We are pleased to announce Financial Assistance for Fall 2019 semester. If you are in need of Financial Assistance, and your financial position has been changed since your admission at CUI, then you are required to apply with confidence within the due date of application submission. Candidates will be invited for interview by the Financial Support Program Committee for the award of Financial Assistance, and if needed, then the parents may also be invited to know the real financial position of the applicant involved.
- All the needy and deserving students with good Academic performance (High CGPA) enrolled in BS/MS and Ph.D Program can apply.
- Preference will be given to those students who have not submitted the fees of FA-19 and back semester till to date.
- Orphans student will be also given preference.
How to Get Application Form?
Students may obtain “Application Form” from the student portal and CUI web-site. Application Form will also be available in Student Affairs Section.
Last Date for Submission of Form
Students are required to submit duly filled Application Form along with the supporting documents in Student Affairs Section within due date. Application Forms submission last date is Monday, December 23, 2019 before closing hours.
Note: In order to make the selection process more transparent Provision of following documents shall be mandatory for applying candidates.
- Copies of Student University ID card and CNIC.
- Copy of CNIC of Father / guardian (death certificate in case of deceased parents).
- Income Certificate and Pension book/copy (where applicable) In case of business, affidavit stating income details.
- Copy of Progressive Result Card of previous semesters (printed from Student portal) shall be attached.
- Copies of last 3 months Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water).
- Form "B" stating Number of Family members.
- If living in rented house, Rent agreement shall be attached.
- Self and Siblings paid Fee slips if studying.
- Fee History (fee history available on portal, you can take print of that) shall be attached.
In case of any query, please visit Student Affairs Section at Faculty Block-II, Ground Floor.
Student Financial Aid Office (SFAO)
Student Affairs Section,
Click here to download Financial Assistance Form