Appended is a job opportunity received from British Council, for our Bachelors or Masters degree holders (all disciplines)
who have graduated in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 (degree completed / all semester results cleared before 1st July 2020).
The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland). This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it. The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.
Applications for Nestlé Pakistan LEAD Program(Management Trainee Program) are now open. We would appreciate if you can post this on your alumni portal and through email blast to alumni or UK graduates.
This is full time job opportunity for fresh graduates. Positions are in all departments i.e. Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, HR
Who can apply?
- Bachelors or Masters degree holders (all disciplines)
- Graduates of 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 (degree completed / all semester results cleared before 1st July 2020)
What’s in it for graduates?
- Career at world’s largest Food and Beverage Company
- Diverse exposure to various functions & businesses within Nestlé
- On the job development through cross-functional projects, functional training, mentoring and coaching from leaders at Nestlé
Application link: http://bit.ly/2020LEADxEMAIL
Application Deadline: February 16, 2020