Workshop Date 11th -12th March 2020
Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (PLS-SEM) has become increasingly popular for analyzing data in the social sciences. Applications of PLS-SEM have grown exponentially through the fundamentals of using SmartPLS 3 for typical data analysis processes. The workshop is designed for novice researchers and its emphasis is on learning the basics of SEM in SmartPLS 3, drawing path models in the software, performing confirmatory factor analysis (CFA), evaluation of reflective and formative measurement models, evaluation of the structural model, mediation and moderation analysis, and multi group analysis.
- What is Structural Equation Modeling?
- Covariance-based SEM Versus Variance-based SEM
- SEM with Partial Least Squares
- Evaluation of Reflective Measurement Models
- Evaluation of Formative Measurement Models
- Evaluation of the Structural Model
- Drawing Path Models in SmartPLS 3
- Mediation Analysis
- Moderation Analysis
- Multi Group Analysis
- Measurement Model Invariance
- Hierarchical Component Models
- Common Method Variance
- Reporting SEM Research
- Tips for Publishing in Good Journals
Dr. Omer Farooq Malik, Assistant Professor, Department of Management Sciences,CUI
Dr. Asif Shahzad, Assistant Professor, Department of Management Sciences, CUI
Workshop registration fee is: PKR. 10,000/- for Faculty & Researchers
PKR. 5,000/- for Students
LAST DATE TO REGISTER: 09th March, 2020
Interested persons may register online by clicking “REGISTER” on the ORIC-PD website https://goo.gl/Pphg4s and submit their fee in advance.
Click here for Details.