Sister2Sister Exchange Program aims to empower Pakistani female students to overcome cultural limitations that inhibit their participation in pursuing competitive and lucrative careers. These young women will be equipped with the educational and professional skills, confidence, and exposure essential to surmount the socio-cultural impediments inhibiting their entry and retention in the workforce and enable their contribution to Pakistan’s economy. American University and its partners, iEARN U.S. and Society for International Education implement the program.
Course Level: Exchange Program
· Candidates will be given the concession of the full tuition fee.
· Candidates will be facilitated with the traveling cost from and to the USA.
· Candidates will be granted health insurance.
· Candidates will be given accommodation with meals.
· Candidates will be provided with visa fees.
· Only female can apply.
· Candidates must be Pakistani citizens.
· Candidates must hold Pakistani CNIC/B-Form
· Candidates must be of age between 18-24 years old by June 1st 2022.
· Candidates must possess a minimum of 12 years of education.
· Candidates must be enrolled in the first year of the master program or four years of bacholar program in any university.
· Candidates must have a CGPA of 70% or higher in the previous three years.
· Candidates must have reference letters.
· Candidates must exhibit leadership skills
Deadline: 15th December, 2021
Official link: https://sister2sister.pk/