No. CUI/ISB/SA-SFAO/PEEF/FA21/154 Dated: Jan 05, 2022
Subject: Invitation of Applications for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Undergraduate Level Scholarship for the year 2021-22(only FA-21 Session)
It is to inform that Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced Undergraduate level Scholarships for the year 2021-22 (only for FA21 Semester Students). For this purpose “Applications Form” from the deserving students is invited.
How to Get Application Form?
Students may obtain Application Form, Affidavit from the student portal, CUI web site and PEEF Web site: www.peef.org.pk/masterlevel-scholarships.html.
How to Apply?
Please submit duly filled Application Form along with the supporting documents in Student Affairs Section, CUI Islamabad Campus for verification and onward submission.
Last Date to Apply?
Complete Application Forms should be submitted not later than Monday 31st January 2022.
Following supporting documents must be attached along with the Form at the time of submission;
- Domicile certificate.
- Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, and Telephone).
- Death certificate in case of deceased parents/guardians.
- Form B.
- Income Affidavit and pension book/copy (where applicable).
- Rent agreement if living in a rented house.
- Sibling's fee slips if studying.
- Detail of academic record, copies of degrees/transcripts.
- Detail of any previous scholarships availed during academic career.
- CNIC of applicant and guardian/parents.
- An affidavit stating income details in case of business.
- Any other detail showing the source of income (property/business etc.)
In case of any query, please visit Student Affairs Section at Faculty Block-II, Ground Floor.
Student Financial Aid Office (SFAO),
Student Affairs Section,