To financially support outstanding students that want to pursue their studies abroad in China, Shandong University has established the International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship can be applied for by all non-Chinese students to fund their bachelor, master, or PhD study in China at Shandong University. The selected candidates will typically receive full or partial tuition fee coverage and a stipend of up to 1,000 MB per month. Shandong University is a public research comprehensive university in Jinan standing at the 16th rank nationally and 403rd in QS Global World Rankings 2022. Shandong University has been following the mission of “Nurture talent for the world, and seek prosperity for the nation”.
Bachelor, Master, or PhD
Any Bachelor, Master, or PhD programme of choice offered at Shandong can be applied.
Grants: Tuition fee and Monthly stipend
Eligibility Criteria: Students who are a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China are eligible to apply.
· The applicants must have excellent academic performance and strong scientific research skills.
Supporting Documents: The biographic page of the applicant’s passport
· The high school diploma or equivalent or pre-graduation certification.
· Transcripts of all courses taken when pursuing the high school degree
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree certificate or pre-graduation certification
· Transcripts of all courses taken when pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
· A Letter of Motivation in Chinese or English
· Foreigner Physical Examination Form
· Certificate of No Criminal Conviction
· Scanned copies of Statement of Financial Support
Deadline: March 31, 2022
How to apply http://www.apply.sdu.edu.cn/