COMSATS University Islamabad
Park Road ,ChakShahzad ,Islamabad
Student Affairs Section
No. CUI/ISB/SA-SFAO/SP-22/93 Dated: 05-04-2022
Subject: Announcement of BEEF (Baluchistan Education Endowment Fund) Scholarship All Intakes
I am pleased to announce Baluchistan Education Endowment Fund (BEEF) Undergraduate Scholarships for Academic Year 2020-21.Applications are invited from outstanding students of Baluchistan enrolled in BS and MS Program (All Intakes).
- Applicants must possess Domicile of Baluchistan.
- The applicant must have obtained & maintain at least 60% marks in his/her latest academic year exams.
- After selection for BEEF Scholarship the scholar must be maintaining at least 75% attendance in each semester(s).
- The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship during the academic year(s) of BEEF scholarship tenure.
- After selection for BEEF scholarship the student should also be taking active part in extra curricular and sports & social work activity must be reported in his/her annual / semester(s) term based Annual Performance, Report (APR) submitted to BEEF through the Focal Person.
How to Get Application Form?
Students may obtain Application Form, CUI web site and PEEF Web site. PEEF Web Site is: - www.beef.org.pk
Application Form will also be available in Student Affairs Section.
How to Apply?
Please submit duly filled Application Form along with the supporting documents in Student Affairs Section at CUI Islamabad Campus for verification and onward submission.
Last Date to Apply
Duly completed Application Forms should be submitted not later than Wednesday 15th April, 2022.
Note: In order to make the selection process more transparent Provision of following documents shall be mandatory with the forms.
1. Domicile Certificate
2 . Death Certificate in case parents/Guardian is deceased
3 . Income Certificate and Pension book/copy (where applicable) In case of business, Affidavit
Stating income details(on Rs.50/- rupees stamp paper).
4. Attested photo copy of the Marks Sheet of previous results. as applicable.
5. 4 Photographs of the Student.
6. Attested copy of the Student Identity Card.
7. Attested copy of CNIC of Father/Mother/Guardian. as applicable.
8. Attested copy of CNIC/ Smart Card/ B-Form of Student
Note: The considerable priority Subjects areas list is attached and also available at BEEF website www.beef.org.pk
In case of any query, please visit Student Affairs Section at Faculty Block-II, Ground Floor.
Student Financial Aid Office (SFAO)
Student Affairs Section,
BEEF Scholarship Letter