I am pleased to inform you that Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced master level Scholarships for the year 2018-19(only for FAP- 2019 Semester students). For this purpose “Applications From” from the deserving students is invited.
Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply:
All the students of Fall 2019 Session holding Punjab Domiciles enrolled in MS Program can apply but, It will be noted that the student who are enrolled in MS studies and passes their previous degree from 2017-19 are eligible but if they completed Master (16 years of studies/M.Sc/M.Cs etc) are not eligible as they already passed Master’s Degree.
How to Get Application Form?
Students may obtain Application Form, Affidavit from the student portal, CUI web site and PEEF Web site. PEEF Web Site is: - www.peef.org.pk/masterlevel-scholarships.html. Application Form and Affidavit Format will also be available in Student Affairs Section.
How to Apply?
Please submit duly filled Application Form along with the supporting documents in Student Affairs Section at CUI Islamabad Campus for verification and onward submission.
Last Date to Apply?
Duly completed Application Forms should be submitted not later than Monday 20th January, 2020.
Note: In order to make the selection process more transparent Provision of following documents shall be mandatory for nominated candidates.
1. Domicile Certificate
2 . Death Certificate in case parents/Guardian is deceased
3 . Income Certificate and Pension book/copy (where applicable) In case of business, Affidavit Stating income details.
4. Utility Bills copy (Gas, Electricity, water and telephone).one copy of each will be required.
5. If living in rented house, Rent agreement should be attached.
6. If availed PEEF Scholarship in BS level, then write the PEEF Code.
7. Details of Academic Record, copies of degrees/ transcripts.
8. Details of any previous scholarship availed during Academic career.
9. CNIC of Applicant and Guardian/Parents.
10. Any other detail showing source of Income (Property/Business etc)
11. Declared monthly income of parents from all sources is equal to or less than Rs.37000/-.
12. Children of Govt employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of monthly income, if Salary is the only source of income.
13.Children of Civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are exempted from income limit.
14. Students of FA-19 Session of MS Program are eligible only.
15. Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2016, 2016 or 2018 (annual).
In case of any query, please visit Student Affairs Section at Faculty Block-II, Ground Floor.
Approved Discipline detail is: Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Biosciences, Meteorology, Chemistry, Computer Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Pharmacy, Statistics, Development Studies, English, Management Sciences
Student Financial Aid Office (SFAO)
Student Affairs Section,
Click here for Application Form