The analysis of survey data is critical with many applications in social sciences. This one-day course is aimed at both new Stata users and those who wish to learn techniques for efficient day-to-day use of Stata for handling microdata. It will involve a hands-on experience and the participants will be able to use Stata efficiently for carrying out a basic to advanced level analysis in a reproducible manner.
Who Should Attend?
Students, Faculty Members and Academic Researchers in Social Sciences and related areas.
• Introduction and basic overview of Stata software
• Loading and saving data
• Importing different data sets into Stata
• Introduction to key commands with a basic to advance level data handling
• Appending and Merging data sets
• Working with Tables and Graphs in Stata
• Working with Log Files and Do Files
• Working with Survey Data
• PSLM Questionnaire overview
• Real World Application
Workshop registration fee is Rs.7,000 per participant, however, we are pleased to offer 50% discount for Students and 30% Discount for CIIT Faculty.
LAST DATE TO REGISTER: 11th May, 2018
For further inquiries please email Mr. Uzair Alvi firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0340-0505570.
Please find attached file "Brochure"