RISE Germany Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
The Applications are open to apply for the Summer RISE Germany Internship Program 2022. This is an opportunity for students to complete their Summer Research Internship at the Top Institute of Germany. All the Expenses will be covered. The Maximum duration of the RISE Internship in Germany is 10 Weeks and you can stay in Germany for up to 90 Days. The Internship will start after 15th May and July 11, 2022.
The objective of the Rise Summer Internship is to promote student exchange to Germany in the fields of natural science, engineering, and life sciences. The German language is not required. The working language will be English. IELTS/TOEFL is not required.
Applicant Don’t need CGPA and also don’t need any previous work experience. Students in the fields of natural science, engineering, and life sciences are eligible to apply. The detailed information about the RISE Germany Internship Program 2022 is available below.
This is a Fully Funded Internship Program in Germany. Successful applicants will benefit from the following:
- Free Student Accommodation
- Living Expenses Such as Housing and Food
- Health Insurance as well as Accident
- A stipend of Approximately 861 Euro/Month
- Allowance of 160,- Euros to travel
- International Travel Subsidy to cover the Airfare to Germany and back
- All the Documents listed below must be submitted in English or German.
- Motivation letter for each project you apply for
- Curriculum vitae/resume (CV)
- List of courses, as a supplement to the official transcript, you will have completed by the time the internship begins
- Up-to-date official university/college transcript
- Verification from the university/certificate of enrollment
- Letter of reference
Dead Line: 15 December, 2021
How to Apply: