The undersigned is pleased to inform that Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship for all Master level students. In this regard, applications are invited from the deserving students.
Students enrolled in MS Program can apply. Please be noted that the student who are enrolled in MS studies and have completed Master degree (16 years of studies) are not eligible as they have already passed Masters Degree. The students from Development Studies, Computer Science, English (Humanities) and Management Science Department are considered in *Arts Group* while the students from rest of the departments are considered for *Science Group.
How to Get Application Form?
Students may obtain Application Form from the student portal of CIIT, Islamabad. Application Forms are also available in Student Affairs Section.
How to apply?
Please submit duly filled-in application form along with the supporting documents in Student Affairs Section at CIIT Islamabad Campus for verification and onward submission.
Last date to apply?
Duly completed Application Forms shall be submitted not later than Monday, 20th March, 2017
In case of any query, please visit Student Affairs Section at Faculty Block-II, Ground Floor.
Note: In order to make the selection process more transparent, provision of the following documents is mandatory:
1. Domicile Certificate
2. Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone)
3. Death Certificate in case parents/Guardian is deceased
4. Form "B" stating Number of Family members
5. Income Certificate and Pension book/copy (where applicable) In case of business, Affidavit stating income details.
6. If living in rented house, copy of rent agreement shall be attached.
7. Siblings fee slips if studying
8. Details of academic record, copies of degrees/ transcripts.
9. Details of any previous scholarship availed during Academic career
10. Copy of CNIC of Applicant and Guardian/Parents.
11. Any other detail showing source of Income (Property/Business etc)
Please find attached files