The team of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) conducted Re-Accreditation visit for BS (Electrical Engineering), year intake Fall-2014 and Fall-2015 batches and BS (Civil Engineering) Fall- 2014 programmes of CUI Wah Campus on June 27 - 28, 2019 The Director Campus along with the Dean Faculty of Engineering, CUI and Head of Departments welcomed the guests. The Director Campus presented brief on campus. The re-accreditation team comprised of following members:
The team visited all facilities, allied departments and interacted with faculty members, section heads, students, alumni and employers. The whole visit was conducted in smooth manner.
- Convener/ Dean Faculty of Civil and Petroleum Engineering, Prof. Dr. Mir Shabbar Ali from NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi
- Associate Professor, Dr. Abdul Ghafoor from Military College of Signals (MCS), Rawalpindi
- Zafar Mahmood, CEO International System Engineering and Services Pvt. Ltd (InterSES), Pakistan.
- Assistant Professor, Dr Naeem Shahzad from National University of Sciences and Technology
- Dr Khizar Hayat, Additional Director Design – WAPDA, Lahore, Pakistan