Applications are now open for this year’s virtual ACU Fellowships. The Fellowships support collaboration at a distance by enabling the creation of valuable new partnerships between member universities in different countries. The application deadline is Wednesday 14 October at 23:59 UTC.
Who is eligible?
Academic and professional staff of ACU member universities.
About the Fellowships
Each Fellow will receive a maximum grant of 5000 GBP. The following Fellowships are available:
- Accountancy Fellowship (Worshipful Company of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- Agriculture, Forestry & Food Science Fellowship (George Weston Limited)
- Canada Fellowships – two fellowships are available. The Canada Fellowship (Gordon and Jean Southam) is open to Canadian members to partner with an institution outside Canada. The second Canada fellowship will be awarded to a member outside Canada to partner with a Canadian institution
- Engineering (Wighton) Fellowship – this fellowship is only open to applicants from low and middle-income countries
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Fellowships – two fellowships are available. One will be awarded to a staff member from a Hong Kong member institution applying to work with a partner overseas, and the other to a staff member from an institution outside Hong Kong applying to work with a partner in Hong Kong
- Information Technology and Computer Science Fellowship (Jacky McAleer Memorial)
Fellowships which do not have a specific subject attached are tenable in the following fields:
- Health and related social sciences
- Information technology and management
- STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) subjects
- Sustainable development
- University development and management
As well as enabling collaborative research projects and partnership-building, ACU Fellowships also provide opportunities to observe and exchange new techniques and practices. Read about Atiqah's ACU Fellowship experience.
How to apply
The application deadline is Wednesday 14 October at 23:59 UTC.
Click here for Apply