We are very delighted to introduce to you "The University of Nottingham- Malaysia Campus" that has once again invited CIIT students from undergraduate and postgraduate levels for its 2 week International Summer School Programme, which will combine elements of academic learning coupled with fun activities and excursion to places of interest in Malaysia.
Malaysia campus is a diverse and vibrant community of faculty, staff and students from around the world who collaborate in an environment that fosters world-class teaching and research. It?s the first full-fledged British university in Malaysia, to have celebrated its 17 years in 2017.
- Doing Business in Asia
- Creative Writing : Place, Travel, Movement
Please view the attached brochure with all necessary information; that states:
- Summer School Dates: 4 July to 19 July 2017
- Cost of summer school: RM2500 that is PKR 60,000 including accommodation, cultural programs and breakfast on days of classes with two dinners.
- Students with CGPA 3.0 and above can apply.
- Air fare, summer school tuition and visa fee to be borne by the student until further notice.
- All the programmes are delivered in English and students are expected to have good English language ability of IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any element, or equivalent certificate to apply.
- Having a valid Pakistani Passport is important to apply.
Online application form link: https://share.nottingham.edu.my/sites/bizapps/SummerSchool/Lists/Application%20Form/SmartForm.aspx?form=new
Deadline to apply:10 April 2017