Every year, the Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
Host Institution(s): Said Business School, University of Oxford in United Kingdom.
Course Level: MBA/Master’s Degree.
Subject(s): Oxford’s 1+1 MBA Programme: Oxford University’s one-year full-time MBA programme combined with one of the one-year Masters programmes offered by other University departments.
Grants: As a Pershing Square scholar you will receive funding for both your Master’s degree and MBA programme course fees. The scholarship also provides at least £15,009 towards living expenses for both years of study.
Eligibility: Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes:
• Academic achievement
• Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
• Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
• Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or through development of a new enterprise.
• Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
• Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
Deadline: Jan 2020 (annual)
For more detail about eligibility and how to apply, https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/oxford-experience/scholarships-and-funding/oxford-pershing-square-scholarship