The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
Host Institution(s): University of Warwick, UK
Course Level: PhD Degree
Subject(s): PhD programme in any discipline offered at Warwick.
Grants: Awards made for entry in autumn 2020 will include both of the following:
· The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
· A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,239 for full time award holders in 2020/21, expected to be confirmed February 2020)
· Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2020;
· Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
· Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
· Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
· Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
Deadline: 16 Jan 2020 (annual)
For more detail about eligibility and how to apply, https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int