Description: University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Course Level: Master’s Degree
Grants: The scholarship value ranges from € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year. In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
Subjects: Qualifying Master’s Programmes offered at the University:
· · Applied Mathematics · Applied Physics
· · Biomedical Engineering· Business Administration
· · Business Information Technology· Chemical Engineering
· · Civil Engineering and Management· Communication Science
· · Computer Science· Construction Management and Engineering
· · Educational Science and Technology· Electrical Engineering
· · Embedded Systems· Environmental and Energy Management
· · European Studies· Health Sciences· Industrial Design Engineering
· · Industrial Engineering and Management· Interaction Technology
· · Mechanical Engineering· Nanotechnology
· · Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
· · Psychology· Public Administration
· · Sustainable Energy Technology· Systems and Control
Eligibility: To qualify for UTS, candidates must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
• Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
• You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2022/2023 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
• You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
• You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
• You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills • You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
• The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
Deadline: 1 Feb 2022 (annual)
Official link: https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/scholarship-finder/university-of-twente-scholarship/