CCNP ROUTE: Implementing IP Routing
This course teaches students how to implement, monitor, and maintain routing services in an enterprise network. Students will learn how to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions, using a range of routing protocols in IPv4 and IPv6 environments. The course also covers the configuration of secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers. Comprehensive labs emphasize hands-on learning and practice to reinforce configuration skills.
Students who complete CCNP ROUTE will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Explain complex network requirements and design models for implementing advanced routing services in an
- Implement EIGRP and OSPF in an enterprise network
- Exchange routing information between interior gateway protocols
- Implement various mechanisms for controlling routing updates and traffic
- Implement BGP to allow an enterprise network to connect to an ISP
- Describe a basic implementation for branch office and mobile worker connectivity
- Implement IPv6 in an enterprise network
None. CCNA-level knowledge and skills required.