CCNP SWITCH: Implementing IP Switching
his course teaches students how to implement, monitor, and maintain switching in converged enterprise campus networks. Students will learn how to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions. The course also covers the secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into campus networks. Comprehensive labs emphasize hands-on learning and practice to reinforce configuration skills.
Students who complete CCNP SWITCH will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Implement, monitor, and maintain switching in an enterprise campus network
- Implement appropriate spanning tree protocols in campus networks
- Implement VLANs in campus networks
- Configure and optimize high availability and redundancy on switches
- Describe and implement LAN security features
- Plan and prepare for advanced services in a campus infrastructure
Course Prerequisites: None. CCNA-level knowledge and skills required.