We are pleased to announce Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) for Spring - 2018 Intake.
These scholarships will be offered to students fulfilling the criteria given below:
- Punjab Domicile.
- Pakistani Citizen.
- Students enrolled in Spring 2018 Session only.
- Secured admission as a full time student in any Master level program in the Spring-2018 semester.
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2015, 2016 or 2017 (annual).
- Parents Monthly Income (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 75,000/- for SSMS.
- Parents Monthly Income (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/- for PEEF.
- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income.
- Not availing any other scholarship during the current academic year.
- The student must qualify the merit and financial need criteria.
Last Date to Send Short Listed Nominations to Registrar Office Principal Seat;
Friday 04th May, 2018.
No form will be entertained after the due date. In case of no response, nil report will be considered.
Attached files are given below