Please follow the following instructions in order to avoid any problem to be faced by the graduates at the time of Convocation:-
- Convocation of CIIT, Islamabad Campus will be held on March 20, 2017at Jinnah Convention Centre, Islamabad. Participation in convocation is subject to registration for convocation and attendance in full-dress rehearsal. So be present at Convention Center, Islamabad for full Dress Rehearsal on March 19, 2017 at 1430 hours.
- Graduates are required to register for convocation online and submit the copy of the registration form at the front desk of the Examinations office located at 1st floor, Faculty Block-II, Islamabad Campus. Any graduate who failed to submit the copy of the registration form, neither he/she will be issued invitation cards for convocation nor allowed to attend convocation and full dress rehearsal.
- This office shall not entertain any registration case for convocation after March 18, 2017 (after 1700 hours),so graduates are required to get theirseleves registered before the said due date and submit the Hard copy of the form within due date.
- Invitation Cards for convocation will be issued on rehearsal Day as per registration of the graduates. Guests whose CNIC are not provided in Registration form, shall not be issued invitation cards.
- This office will not be responsible to issue invitation card to guest of the graduate, whose registration form (hard copy) is not received in this office by date.
- Collect attire/gowns personally on Rehearsal Day on payment of Rs.1000/-. The amount will be refunded after deduction of rent.
- Please contact Mr. Anayat ur Rehman, Deputy controller of Examination at following in case of any query:-
email(firstname.lastname@example.org), Phone 051-90485196 and 051-90495136)