In 2020, the Crossroads Program expands to include more eligible countries and curated online sessions that will culminate in the week-long Dubai experience held at Dubai International Financial Center’s Academy. Leading Harvard faculty members will teach an extensive and multi-disciplinary curriculum, that includes a combination of case studies, small discussion groups, discussion on potential career paths, and information on applying to Harvard.
- Location: Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai
- Cost: FREE (The program will cover the costs of international travel from select locations,
board, lodging, and class materials. Visa costs are the responsibility of selected candidates.)
- Applications Open (Round 1): July 14, 2019
- Applications (Round 1) Closing date: August 30, 2019
- Online platform opens 10,000 candidates for: Sept 9, 2019
- Online platform closes: Oct 30, 2019
- Assessments for the in-person Program start on Nov. 5, 2019
- In-person Program Application Opens (Round 2): Nov. 27, 2019
- In-person Program Application Closes (Round 2): Jan 22, 2020
- Top 100 Candidates acceptance date: Feb 15, 2020
- In-person Program: March 29 to April 5, 2020
For more information please visit:
In this context, IO Focal persons are requested to kindly give wide publicity of this fully funded opportunity in our students and encourage them to participate. Therefore, it is requested that the suitable nominations along with all required documents may please be submitted to this office till August 20, 2019 through the Director of concerned Campus for further processing.