The University of A Coruña is pleased to offer International Summer School Programme for three weeks for students from lower and middle-income countries. The degree, master or doctorate students, as well as senior and professional students, can participate in the ISS. The University of A Coruña is a public institution whose primary objective is the generation, management and dissemination of culture and scientific, technological and professional knowledge through the development of research and teaching. The purpose of our scholarships is to increase the quality of the ISS by increasing the diversity of its students.
The International Summer School´s Universidade da Coruña was set in 2014 and is offering a wide selection of three-week intensive courses taught by international faculty from law and business sciences up to science and technology.
These are highly exceptional scholarships covering a course’s tuition fees plus accommodation and meals in a student hall of residence for up to one month. Students will bear airfare.
In order to apply for a scholarship, you just need:
- To tick the appropriate box in the student application form if your home country is an eligible country for these scholarships,
- To provide a video presentation.
Applicant must record a short video in English (around 1-2 minutes) stating the reasons why you would like to participate in Universidade da Coruña’s International Summer School and how that fits with your background and future prospects, name it as Your name surname_ ISS2018_UDC, (i.e. Daniel García_ISS2018_UDC) post it on YouTube and paste or type the link on the corresponding box of your application. This would be close to a personal interview and give us an idea about your motivation and communication skills in English. If your application is selected this short video will also be used by UDC in order to promote the International Summer School.
For more information please visit: https://www.udc.es/iss/index.html?language=en
HR Recruitment Internship at Exxon Mobil 2018 in Prague
Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and Gas Company, and an industry leader in the petrochemical business. The corporation operates facilities and market products in most countries and explore for oil and natural gas in virtually every region in the world.
Exxon Mobil is hiring interns for the HR Recruitment Intern role for an In-house Recruitment team based in Prague.
The HR Recruitment internship is a flexible and paid program, can be part-time (min 20h/week) or full time, 6 months program for graduate students enrolled in their final ( or 4th year) year of their studies at an accredited university. Starting date and work schedule are determined by the candidates’ availability.
- Interns will be working in a diverse, multinational and friendly environment.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Global business exposure with an exceptional learning platform.
- Other benefits such as: lunch allowance, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), training and collaboration on projects.
- Candidates must be in third year or final year of their graduation.
- Candidates must be flexible, details oriented, open minded, with a marketing mindset, team player and creative.
- Interns should have good Microsoft office user skills.
- Have good communication and writing skills.
- Must be able to speak English fluently.
- Ability to analyze data and prepare reports
- Candidates should have strong interest to learn more about recruitment, social media and Exxon Mobil.
For more information and sending online application, please visit:
N.B: May kindly is distributed among the final year students of your department with the request to capitalize the opportunity.