The call for admissions is now open for doctoral degree programs at the School of Advanced Studies, University of Camerino, Italy, for both citizens of the European Union and non-citizens.
The University of Camerino is a university located in Camerino, Italy. The University of Camerino is the best university of Italy among those with fewer than 10,000 students, according to the Guida Censis Repubblica 2011 and 2012 ranking. The candidate should have a very good command of English language.
Course Level: PhD Degree
Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in the following areas of scientific research
- Architecture, Design, and Planning: Architecture. Theories and Design, Innovation Design, Sustainable Urban Planning
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Biotechnology: Chemical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences,
- Legal and social sciences: Civil Law and Constitutional Legality, Fundamental Rights in the Global Society
- Life and Health Sciences: Molecular Biology and cellular Biotechnology, One health (integrated approach to health focused on interactions between animals, humans and their diverse environments), Ecosystems and biodiversity management|
- Science and Technology: Mathematics, Computer science, Theoretical and experimental physics, Physical and chemical processes in Earth systems,
Grants: The minimum gross amount of the scholarship is € 1,278.61 per month, or higher based on current regulations. For research mobility periods abroad the amount is increased by 50%. Mobility periods abroad are mandatory, must be authorized by the Doctoral Advisory Committee and cannot exceed a total of 18 months. Doctoral candidates from other countries can spend their mobility periods in Italy, as long as they are with internationally renowned universities or research institutes.
Eligibility: European Union and non-citizens are eligible to apply. The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Deadline: June 25, 2018
For more detail about eligibility and how to apply, please