Workshop on “Finance for Non-Financial Professionals” (19th – 20th February, 2019)
The main objective of this workshop is helping non-financial professionals to raise their awareness on finance and use of financial data in making better business decisions. Analysis of financial data for non-financial managers who want to understand key financial principles, make the analysis of financial data easier, and apply them in a real-world context. Over the course of the program window, you will work your way through a series of modules that move from understanding basic financial principles to applying financial data analysis techniques. In addition, each module is capped with a practical session to ensure that you have absorbed the key learning objectives.
- Understand the language associated with finance, stock market and investments.
- How to simplify the empirical work and what is the relevance of statistics to finance.
- Understand time value of money and its application in professional and personal decisions.
- Know how to download different financial data sets and perform basic / advance data analytical techniques.
- How to perform optimal decision using scenario analysis in business / finance.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for managers or anyone responsible for functional areas such as administration, sales, operations, IT, marketing, production, human resources, law and government affairs. However, there is no restriction for any other departments. Managers with some financial background who would like to refresh their understanding of the essential concepts can also attend. Prior knowledge of accounting/finance is not required.
Workshop registration fee is PKR.14,500 per participant.
LAST DATE TO REGISTER: 15th February, 2019
Interested persons may register online by clicking “REGISTER” on the ORIC-PD website http://ww3.comsats.edu.pk/oric-pd/ and submit their fee in advance.
For further inquiries please email Mr. Uzair Alvi firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0340-0505570.