Institutional Performance Evaluation
A. IPE exercise of CIIT by QEC involves the following activities:
- Selection of Performance Evaluation Teams
- Training on IPE to PE Teams, Directors, Principal Officers, HoDs and on various platforms
- Development of assessment Forms separately for Principal Seat, Islamabad Campus and Outstation Campuses for IPE exercise based on 11 standards of IPE, 8 criteria of Self assessment of academic programs, Rules & Regulations, Practices in Departments and Physical Evidences – 4 types A, B, C & D were developed containing approximately 400 questions
- Arrangements of logistics for conducting IPE Exercise in all the departments of all the campuses and the principal seat during April-June
- Filling of the forms and generation of statistical reports and descriptive reports based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Rating of the Campuses and the departments of Principal Seat
- Preparation of Summaries of IPE with detailed breakup
- Highlighting of weak areas
- Submission of Report to The Rector
- Presentation giving on IPE Results at different forums
B. IPE of other universities:
- Visited and Evaluated Quaid-e-Azam University, Baharia University Islamabad, Agriculture University Faisalabad, Iqra University Karachi and University of Khairpur in April-June 2011 as a member of the HEC Review Panel.
- Providing Training to the members of IPE Review Panel of HEC
- Additional five universities will be evaluated by the HEC Review Panel in 2012.
C. IPE of CIIT by HEC
Scheduled visit of HEC Review Panel in March –April 2012
- Development of University Portfolio Report (UPR) on IPE Standards- comprising almost 200 pages
- Preparation of the Islamabad Campus and the Principal Seat for the HEC Review Panel’s visit.
- Collection of relevant information from all departments of Islamabad Campus and Principal Seat
- Preparation of evidences in line with UPR
- Logistical arrangements for the visit of IPE review Panel of HEC
- Accompany / Assist the HEC-PE Team and provide coordination between the HEC Team and the departments being visited / evaluated.