AREAS OF INTEREST:
The organizing committee of the 6th South Asian International Conference (SAICON 2014) aims (but not restricts) to include the following topics of research and discussion into its conference proceedings:
- Human Resource Management
- Management Learning and Innovation
- Organization Development & Change Management
- Strategy and Marketing Management
- Cross Cultural Management
- Finance & Accounting
- E-Commerce & E-Business
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- International Marketing
- New Venture Management
- Management of International Organizations
- International Business
- Corporate Governance
- Public Policy
- Organization, technology and strategy
- Education Management
- Ethics, and corporate social Responsibility
- Business internationalization
- Marketing and consumer behavior
- NGO Management
- Leadership, Motivation and Strategy
- Information Technology
- Engineering Management
- All submissions require an abstract of 500 words.
- You may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by MARCH 20th 2014.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by a Reviewing Committee. Those accepted will be invited to submit a full paper by MAY 15, 2014.
- Detailed instructions for formatting the paper and other details on the conference will be sent to authors with the acceptance decision.
- All conference papers will be published as proceedings in an ISBN numbered book.
- The Reviewing Committee will also select three best papers, which will be presented with an award at the Conference as well as considered for publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Full paper: Once the abstract has been selected, full papers of no more than 10000 words in length must be submitted by JUNE 15th 2014.